Download and print a Sample & Effects Record
First download a blank Sample & Effects Form (PDF document) using the link below and then follow the instructions to submit your sample.
To submit your sample follow these steps
(Please note 'Sample' = Substance (pills, tablets, powders, liquids etc...)
Step 1: Secure the sample
- If the sample is a powder make sure that it is secured before being placed into a WEDINOS bag / leak proof container. The sample can be secured by wrapping it in paper, cling film or foil for example.
- Place the sample inside a WEDINOS bag or a leak-proof container, such as a sealable polythene bag or a siftproof container and seal.
- N.B. Only one sample type per sample bag.
- Do not submit any paraphernalia e.g. barrels / pipes / syringes. Samples contained within these items will not be analysed.
Step 2: Download / print and complete the Sample & Effects form
- Please complete all questions, write N/A if anything is 'not applicable'.
- The effects section is used to record effects experienced, following use of the sample only. If the sample has not yet been used do not complete this section.
Step 3: Generate a Reference Code
- Generate a Reference Code by clicking on the button below:
- Clearly write the Reference Code on the sample bag/container
- Clearly write this Reference Code at the top of the Sample & Effects form
- Make a note of this code - you will need it to find out your result.
Step 4: Seal the Sample & Effects form and sample
- Place the Sample & Effects form along with the sealed sample into a separate envelope
Step 5: Submit your sample
Post your sample to:WEDINOS Project
Cardiff Toxicology Laboratories
University Hospital Llandough
Step 6: Get your results
- Results will be posted within a few days
- Enter your barcode number in the 'Sample Result' section to find your results
Identified in Poland: • N-(2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl)-N-methylbenzo[d][1,3]dioxole-5-carboxamide (3,4-methylenedioxy-U-47700)a NPS Opioid